Thank you to everyone who helped at this event! Over $1,400 was raised to help support the PTO and our efforts to enrich our children's education!
December 7, 2019 ~ 9am - 2pm ~ NES Cafeteria & Gym
Every year, each grade creates a themed basket which is filled with donations from the families of that grade. These baskets are then raffled off at the annual Holiday Fair. The proceeds from this raffle will support the activities of the PTO and benefit the children of NES. These incredible baskets are always a favorite part of the Holiday Fair every year!!
Each grade has a Raffle Basket Coordinator(s) and these volunteers have the opportunity to decide on a basket theme, oversee the collection of donated items and assemble a beautiful, overflowing raffle basket. In the past, some basket themes have been Ice Cream Social, Chocolate, Cozy-up and Read, Creation Station, Kids Just Wanna Have Fun, Movie Night, Everything Outdoors, Snow Day, New England Sports, Legos, Relaxation, Gardening, Music, Candyland, Baking & Cooking, Keeping it Local and many more! Below are pictures of the beautiful baskets from the Holiday Fair 2018!
Food & Bake Sale
The PTO Kitchen will be open offering a variety breakfast & lunch items and some yummy treats! We will be selling coffee, muffins, breakfast burritos, chili, baked potatoes, soups, hot dogs, popcorn and more!
The PTO will be selling 22" Fraser Fir evergreen wreaths, with a variety of handmade bows to choose from, for $15 each.
Other activities at the Holiday Fair…
- The Scholastic Book Fair will be set up in the cafeteria (proceeds will benefit the NES Library).
- The Northfield Kiwanis will have their huge raffle in the gym.
- Many crafters and vendors will be selling lots of beautiful items in the gym.
How you can help…
- Donate an item or money to your child’s classroom raffle basket
- Make something yummy to be sold in the PTO Kitchen (cookies, muffins, soup, etc.)
- Offer to help for just an hour at the Holiday Fair selling raffle tickets and/or working in the kitchen
Any questions or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact PTO Co-Chair, Cheryl George (call/text 413-522-0576). Thank you for supporting the NES PTO!